Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

FIRST DAY OF EAT TO LIVE

Bonjour a tous!

This is it! First day ( middle of it actually!) of the Eat To Live diet challenge. I took my measurements this morning and I weight myself as well :

RESULTS:

HIPS : 37 inches
waist 1 : 29 inches ( above the Belly B)
waist 2 : 33 inches ( on the Belly B-never know witch one is correct!)
BUST: 35 inches
THIGHS: 21 1/2 inches
ARMS: 10 1/2 inches

WEIGHT: 120.4 LBS ( according to my old scale, even though is probably not the good number, still can figure out the improvement over the weeks)

Breakfast: strawberries, bananas

Lunch: the biggest salad ever! Romaine, tomatoes, cucumbers, chickpeas and green scallions with an italian parsley and olive oil dressing...UMMMMMM! Was so GOOOOOOOOD !

Making a salad is like taking care of your inner self...Meaning that you have to prep your veggies, slice them, assemble them gently , make your own dressing to pour on top of it and see the amazing result before you! Truly a work of art with all the colors and that smell of pure freshness!

Because, really, are we not a work of art?

2 comments:

  1. Your salad sounds delicious. I'm still on track today. Going to try and do some wii and see where my weight is. I'm hoping I've gone down a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a WII fit plus at home but never give it a real try, do you recommend an activity in particular? I've try the yoga once and it was fun.

    ReplyDelete