Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Insanity workout day 1

Bonjour!


Well, i just came back from hell! What a week! I did catch a pretty bad flu, pinky eyes, got my periods and have cold sore all at the same time...! Came back from the clinic again this morning( can't seem to get ride of the symptoms of sinus pain and headaches) and the doctor gently give me another prescription saying :


"you have a sinus infection sweety, take this for 10 days and you should be back on your feet in no time "


I know, it is all or nothing with me, it's my karma i guest...You should see my face, not pretty! :) I feel like Rocky Balboa punch me in the face...


But that unfortunate event make me miss the gym for more than a week now and screw up my training schedule for my half marathon. I'm planing on running my first 1/2 marathon in may but hoping that this break will not affect my results. I did a 2 weeks break for the holidays and noticed a big change in my cardio endurance and capability of running a longer distance than prior to the break pause. I was running a 8 miles run last week and I'm guessing that this pause will put me back behind again....But hey, life happens right, will adjust the schedule as i have more time till the the big race.

My m.o.m. (man of mine) want to get in shape too and finally decided on what program he should begin with.....Of all the fitness program available, he chose INSANITY with Mr. Shaun T. After seeing a couple of before and after pics on the web, we decided to get on board with this as a team so will be summer ready together!

And so it began yesterday with the 1st day of that program with the fit test....

Let me tell you that INSANITY is really the perfect word to describe that piece of m.... fu... of Shaun T and his fitness boot camp! I was sweating like hell and guess what, that was just the fitness test!!!! I cannot imagine what will be the rest of this journey but if we stick to it, it is impossible to not see drastic and major changes in our body cause, did i tell you: IT IS INSANE but strangely how empowering and after doing the 1st fitness test, I want some more! Crazy ? Maybe! But Shaun T is really good at keeping you focus and keeping you in the zone. You definitely want to dig deeper and work your ass off for the amazing result after the 60 days program.

Insanity workout is base on a 9 weeks programs which include only one day rest a week. No equipment of any kind is require to do that program, just you, your body and your mind! We did took our measurements and before pics. will definitely share those with you at the mid point in ( cause it is more fun that way, you will be able to see that day 1 vs the day 30 picture side by side instead of day 1 now and wait 30 days till the other one!)

So tonight, after the kids asleep, we are going to do the day 2 training program with the super cut and fit Shaun T and his team of fitness crazies, wish us luck!


Will do that Insanity thing and go back to my running training program next week,

Summer, summer can't wait to see you in my smokin' swimsuit :))))

And tell me, have you a fitness plan to get you ready for summer swinsuit season?

No comments:

Post a Comment