Flipping pages on the Whole Living magazine the other day, I found this little list of thoughts...
1. Your body already knows how to heal itself; you just have to get out of its way
2. Go ahead- vent a little. Think of it as detox for the soul.
3. Good posture isn't about rigidity, but fluidity.
4. When you can appreciate being alone, you're rarely lonely.
5. Clutter is the by-product of indecision. Make sure everything in your space is there because you CHOOSE to keep it .
6. You may not be in school anymore but there's always more to learn ( So true, I'm always hungry for new stuff to learn, a real student of life I must say!)
7. True sufficiency doesn't mean having plenty; It means having enough. ( well, still have to work on that !)
8. Pay attention to how you walk. Ask yourself what you're rushing toward-or away from.
9. Transform anxiety into excitement; focus NOT on the fear of what lies ahead but the possibilities you might create ( WOW, definitely my new favourite quote for motivation now!)
10. Lead with your heart, NOT YOUR EGO!
What an inspiration list of random truth and kind wisdom quote!
And you, what are your best quote for the soul?