Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SABOTAGE

Have you ever experiencing a few days of complete laziness, no desire to complete your daily tasks and feeling like a big potato glue to your couch? Even though I've been on board with my new healthy lifestyle since a couple of months, seeing so POSITIVE results and feeling so much better, I find a way to sabotage myself and right now, It seem to consume me. I was so happy and then BOOM! , I persuaded myself that a fews days of slipping here and there will be find, that I deserved it and bla bla bla. Such Bullshit really! Why should I deserved to put garbage (again) in my body? Why will it be ok to smoke a fews cigarettes? Why will I deserve to fill me up with crappy process food? I wonder...

I never consider myself like a sportive kind of gal, either a person who is as healthy as she could be. I admired people with such a discipline hygiene for health and sports, something that I couldn't achieve in this lifetime...

My actions doesn't compute with my mind and soul. By doing that, I'm destroying my hope, my inner beauty and my self-confidence, why? I wonder....

What I am hungry for? I still wonder to this day. Can't seem to have answer this question completely or perhaps honestly is the right word...


What Are you hungry for?

No comments:

Post a Comment